DENMARK

Welcome to the Lifeworks official Denmark Travel blog.

This is going to be the place to go to get all the info you need about the Denmark trip. We will constantly be updating the site with Traveler Info, Photos, Video, Updates, News, Maps, Locations, and just about anything else you might want to know about the Denmark trip.

Also, we will be using this blog to communicate with everyone before, during, and after the trip. That means the folks left at home will have up to the day info about what is going on in Denmark when we are there. So, when we are at Hamlet's castle, we will post comments and photos that day so you can be right there with us.Stay tuned here for more updates and info!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keith Is a Denmark Traveler!


Name: Keith Fossum
Age: 42
City of Residence: Burnsville, MN

What is the furthest from home you have ever been?
California visiting relatives.

What is the most exotic food you have ever eaten?
I just stick to the basics. No exotic foods.

What is your biggest fear about traveling to Denmark?
I actually don't have any. I am relaxed because everything is put together so well. I am not afraid of anything.

What about the Denmark trip are you most excited about?
I am just excited to be able to go on vacation. When I first heard about it I just grabbed the opportunity and said "Mom grab you checkbook because the sooner we get our money in the sooner my spot gets held."

Why are you traveling to Denmark?
Because I always wanted to go to Europe and I would never be able to go by myself. It's something different. There are things there that we don't have here. Another reason I am excited is because I know everyone I am going with. Nobody is a complete stranger.

What are your favorite music groups?
I listen to cool 108. I listen to some country, but realize we won't be listening to that over there.

What are your favorite movies?
I just went to see Julia and Julia. That's a good one and all the Sound of Music movies. Another movie I am excited to see is Harry Potter.

What is your favorite possession?
I own lots of things but I am going to say, my business. I own lots of things, but the business is all mine.

What is your favorite kind of food?
Hamburgers, spaghetti, ham, you know, lots of stuff.

Will you pack anything unusual?
I will probably pick up an MP3 player. I don't have one, but Sue will help me go get one. I will bring a card holder and UNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment